Lemont, IL Full Time
The Forge: Lemont Quarries Adventure Park is the premier destination for authentic outdoor recreation in
Chicagoland. Our vision is to exhilarate, entertain, and educate our guests while delivering innovative and
one-of-a-kind recreational experiences, providing authentic interactions through state-of-the-art facilities
and fostering a communal commitment to living healthy, active lives. Lemont Quarries is also committed
to the restoration and preservation of the natural environment of our park.
The Forge: Lemont Quarries is a unique public / private social enterprise that provides engaging
recreational activities for adventurers of all ages and abilities. From ropes courses, ziplines and rock-
climbing towers, to running, mountain biking, and hiking trails, Lemont Quarries seeks to provide a
community-focused, authentic outdoor experience for all.
Lemont Quarries is designed to engage all levels of guests through various activity passes and
memberships, instruction and group classes, music and film festivals, races, and other outdoor events, as
well as food & beverage programming.
Our team is deeply dedicated to the promotion of an active, outdoor lifestyle. We are an open, inclusive
workplace and welcome applicants who bring along with them diverse life experiences.
The Forge: Lemont Quarries is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing and Community
Team. We are seeking a collaborative team member who has a passion for marketing. The Marketing
Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing & Community Director to ensure the successful execution
of marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with strong strategic and analytic skills, and a robust
understanding of brand strategy. They will be highly organized and energetic, with the ability to work
independently. They will have a growth mindset and an enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced
● Marketing project management including timelines, schedules and task lists for campaigns and
● Coordinate activities and assist in executing marketing initiatives with our external PR/marketing
● Support day-to-day management of all digital platforms, ensuring an impactful audience
● Remain informed of marketing trends and find new opportunities to optimize marketing efforts to
grow and retain our customer base with an emphasis on diversification.
● Provide relationship management support with third-party marketing teams.
● Support with community efforts, including research, pitch proposals, on-site event management
● Assist with scheduling and coordinating partner meetings.
● Other duties as assigned.
● BA/BS or relevant experience.
● Minimum of two years of professional experience in marketing. Project management exposure is
● Proven understanding of brand strategy, communications, customer engagement marketing,
sales or related fields.
● Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to make strategic decisions.
● Proficiency in Google Suite, all Microsoft Office applications, and Social Media tools.
● Knowledge of other digital platform systems (CRM, Project Management, Google Analytics,
Facebook Business Manager, etc.) a plus.
● Experience in recreation or live entertainment marketing a plus.
● Available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Physical and Schedule Requirements:
In this position, you must be available to work a full-time schedule with overtime and weekend hours as
needed. You must be ready to work upwards of 50 to 60 hours per week during the peak season.
● Because our park is located in a natural, outdoor, wooded location, candidates must be
comfortable and willing to work in all seasonal outdoor weather conditions as operational and
management duties may require.
● You must be comfortable and willing to climb as necessary.
● You need to be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
● If you don’t already have them, you will need to obtain CPR and First Aid Certification.
Lemont Quarries Adventure Park provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LQAP complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
NOTICE: Federal Law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons
hired to work in the United States. LQAP is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program.
For more information, please email: email@example.com